Is your LinkedIn account optimized to help you attract recruiters, sales prospects, or new business connections? LinkedIn continues to grow as a valuable business tool, so it’s critical that your profile is updated with the right text and information to help you advance in your career.
- Create a positive first impression — you only get one chance!
- Get found more frequently in search results by the right people
- Establish credibility in the mind of the reader about your skills and experience
- Supplement your short resume with detailed information
- Build your personal brand online
- Improve your business relationships by sharing helpful information
Whether you’re a CEO, manager, employee, or student, the 17 tips in the following infographic can give you an advantage over your competition. See the Additional Resources under the infographic for more assistance with your profile and using LinkedIn.
Additional Resources for your LinkedIn Profile:
- 15 Best FREE LinkedIn Training Resources on the Internet
- 5 Easy Ways to Win Recruiters’ Hearts and Minds
- 6 Tips for Finding Prospects on LinkedIn
For more social media and website optimization tips, follow the Optimization Whiz on Twitter @OpWhiz to make more dollars with your digital marketing channels.