About Randy Everett
- Hometown: Chicago suburbs — Lived in Palatine and Wauconda
- Current Home: San Diego — First moved to California in 1994, then Chicago in 1995, then San Diego again in 1997
- Education – Undergraduate: Illinois State University with a degree in Marketing
- Education – Graduate: Colorado Technical University with Master of Science in Management degree
- Previous Employment: Manpower, Kyocera, San Diego Chargers, San Diego Union-Tribune, Anderson Direct Marketing
- Interests – Professional: Social media, online marketing, web development, WordPress, SEO, conversion funnels, project management, SXSW
- Interests – Personal: NFL football, San Diego Chargers, fantasy football, Chicago Cubs, fantasy baseball, jogging, hiking, tailgating, comedy clubs
- Family: Single with a sister and brother in the Chicago suburbs. Proud uncle of 7 amazing nieces and nephews.
Randy Everett is the Founder and CEO of Everett Digital Solutions. Although he earned an undergrad degree in Marketing at Illinois State, his passion has always equally been split between the technology and marketing fields, and was just a few credits shy of a Minor in Computer Science.
Since entering the workforce in 1991, he’s always had positions that utilized both his marketing and technical skills. At Manpower, he was in outside sales of software training classes, but also taught the classes when needed. At Kyocera, he was in technical support for the Sales team. At the San Diego Chargers, he was the Coordinator of Information Services but also lead the project to launch the Chargers.com website for the team as a PR and sales tool. With the San Diego Union-Tribune for 11 years, he started in technical and server support and advanced to managing the team of programmers and developers, but in the strategic planning for the website, he was actively involved in both the technical and marketing aspects of the site. And with Anderson Direct Marketing as a Digital Strategist, he utilized his diverse skill set to develop strategic digital marketing plans for national companies such as FedEx and WellPoint / Anthem as well as many regional and local companies.
Randy started Everett Digital Solutions because during his career, the most satisfying accomplishments have always been related to planning and executing solutions for his internal and external clients. When a client recognizes a business problem, knows where they want to be, but don’t know how to get there, that’s where Randy thrives. Everett Digital Solutions was founded to be that solution provider in the middle that will provide the analysis, strategic planning, and project management to get clients to their desired goals. It’s this passion to help people that drives Randy from the day the company was founded until someone forces him into a retirement home someday!