Randy Everett is the Founder and CEO of Everett Digital Solutions. Although he earned an undergrad degree in Marketing at Illinois State, his passion has always equally been split between the technology and marketing fields. In 2013, Everett Digital Solutions was founded, but only after learning valuable lessons to help clients from these experiences:
- Education (Undergraduate): Illinois State University with Marketing degree.
- Education (Graduate): Colorado Technical University with Master of Science in Management degree.
- Experience—DMarketingU (CEO/Instructor): Founded Digital Marketing University in 2019 to help clients learn new skills.
- Experience—Anderson Direct Marketing (Interactive Strategist): Your projects will benefit from lessons learned about managing omnichannel marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies that achieved objectives, met deadlines, stayed under budget.
- Experience—San Diego Union-Tribune (Online IT Manager): You’ll benefit from the experience gained wearing many hats as a web developer, project manager, graphic designer, systems administrator, and collaborating with multiple departments for online marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience—San Diego Chargers (IT Coordinator): You’ll benefit from the experience gained by developing the Chargers.com website as a marketing, sales, and PR tool to reach a worldwide audience.